Tuesday 19 November 2013

NEW ADDICTION

POLYVORE.COM



The amount of times I've heard about this website and always forgotten to check it out 'cause I think it's a fabrics website or something boring, is endless. But yesterday, I finally went to check it out, then registered, explored the site.. and from that moment, I realised how good this website is and couldn't believe I hadn't been on it before and now I am addicted.



I only registered yesterday and already styled 6 sets (outfits). I think I'm getting a bit carried away with this site because styling is just my passion (as cheesey as that sounds), I'm aspiring to be a Fashion Stylist.

Polyvore is definitely my new addiction, and will probably carry on being it, it's like the perfect site for me.


http://natikistyling.polyvore.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment