Tuesday 1 July 2014

Charity Shop Haul

One thing I love about Buckinghamshire, are the bargains you can find in charity shops. I was so happy with the bargains I found the other day in Chesham, that I couldn't resist sharing with everybody. Being a student in a big overdraft, I can't really afford anything over £10 at the moment, so tragic! But I haven't given up because of places like Charity shops and eBay, two favourites. Just cause you can't afford the usual Topshop, River Island etc, doesn't mean you can't still look good, believe in the bargains available to us!

So here is my second haul post of my Charity Shop goodies:

Optical Illusion Top, £2.25 - Sue Ryder Charity Shop
Originally from Topshop, how can I say no to £2.25!?
I fell for the optical illusion print, which I'll simply team
with some black jeans. A top like this is just made for
a cute, simple outfit as this will be the statement piece
of an outfit.
Floral Sheer Dress, £3 - Sue Ryder Charity Shop
This comes in the top 3 of this haul, because it
makes such a nice oversized look due to the fact of
it being size 22. It's a lightweight dress to simply wear
over a black cami dress/top and boots or even on holiday
over a bikini. Also fits nicely in the boho look I'm
trying out this summer, perfect lazy boho dress.
Navy Tribal Print Linen Trousers, £2.50
- Cancer Research Charity Shop
I've been longing to find trousers like this,
and so lucky to find them at a bargain price!
These are a size too big but I will style it with
a belt so it creates that cinched waist look. 
White Embroidered T-shirt, £3 - Shaw Trust Charity Shop
Alike the trousers, I've been longing to find a top
like this because it's a perfect top to go with all the
bootcut trousers I found in my mum's old box of clothes.
It's another oversized buy, being a size 12, the elastic on
the neck isn't too tight therefore I can wear it off the shoulder.
It is just an ideal top in a boho girl's wardrobe which can go
with everything, from flare trousers to maxi skirts etc.
Black and White Sleeveless Blouse, £3.95 - Cancer
Research Charity Shop
Another simple black and white top, originally from
Zara. I chose this for my mum for work but I am
definitely going to steal, again just pair it with
some black jeans, or any colour jeans because black
and white goes with anything! Adds a little smart look
to an outfit.
White Long Sleeved Sheer Blouse, £2 - Cancer Research Charity Shop
One of my top 3 favourites, again oversized but I love that you could wear
this as a top as well as a sheer cardigan. The detailing on the bust and sleeves
won me over, another piece to add to my new boho wardrobe. Also another
that will be joining me on holiday to wear as a cover up. The price of this
blouse is just such a steal, so happy with this find!


No comments:

Post a Comment