Thursday 31 July 2014

Let's go walking..

I have found something to do this summer which is free of cost - go on cute photography walking dates with the boyfriend. I've wanted to do this with him for so long but never really got around to doing it.. So at last, with us both being poor, there's nothing else this summer we can do but explore the fields and woods of Buckinghamshire.

I wasn't intentionally meaning to get blog photos on our first walk of the summer, however I thought I'd share what one of my favourite summer dresses looks like and how I styled it (even just on a walk). 

The dress is one of the bargains I got from my charity shop haul post. 









Sunglasses - Primark, Red Floral Dress - Charity Shop, Black Bodycon - Primark,
Black Chelsea Boots - Primark, Choker - Mum's old Jewellery Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment