Saturday 8 February 2014

'I can't believe this is Primark!'

Every time I've shown this collection, every single person could not believe this was Primark. The LookBook has that Urban vibe but with the Spring/Summer pastels, it adds that girlyness to the outfits. Current trends are on point: the pastels, the check print, the pink biker jacket, the co-ordinates and more! When I see this, I wonder why people spend so much money on Topshop items when you can just get a near replica of something from Primark - maybe quality is probably the main reason but I've always chosen Primark over Topshop because most things from Primark have lasted me longer than Topshop items. Don't get me wrong, I still love Topshop but with the head merchandiser leaving and moving onto rival retailer Primark.. Primark is really starting to take on that Topshop look but offer products at affordable high street prices! Anyway, I'm absolutely loving this Spring/Summer collection and really still can't believe it's Primark! It's fantastic to see how much it is growing as a retailer and that it is becoming a trendy store rather than just somewhere you go to buy basics or cheap children's clothes. I always find myself splurging out in Primark but never find myself doing the same in Topshop because the prices are so different for such similar items - I'm all about the bargains, so maybe that's why I have these views. I just suggest everybody to give Primark a chance because you will be surprised to what you can find in there nowadays - c'mon, check out this new collection/lookbook.. Amazing!
I have that exact outfit - bottom left! 

Urban hair and make-up giving an edge to these girly outfits -
great contrast between current trends!

Retro sunglasses and accessories - bringing back the 90's

Co-ordinates, Jerseys and 50's flared skirts - all looking alike
cause of the pastel colours - classy, urban and vintage..

No comments:

Post a Comment