Saturday 8 February 2014

Pretty in Black

I was off to an Indie Night, and felt like being comfortable but pretty. I love black, and ever since coming to Uni, that's all I've been wearing and no idea why - beforehand I used to rock out the prints and colours, what's changed!? I paired my favourite high waisted black jeans from Primark which were a bargain £11 (I think!) which are a replica of Topshop's Joni jeans and are such a good fit, I've even had people ask me if they're Topshop - that's why I love Primark! then a simple baggy vest from H&M. As the title - the Pretty represents my kimono from Miss Selfridge which was part of a Buy 1 get 1 Free deal in their closing down sale in the city and the Black - well that represents a majority of my outfit, obviously. To finish off this outfit, I chucked on my cut out black platform heeled boots which I live in, literally - just because they go with everything and anything! then my long cross string necklace and my usual night out studded shoulder bag which is a perfect size to fit my purse, lipstick (night out essentials).

Kimonos are such a wardrobe staple for summer or winter and perfect for layering, summer in the day and winter on a night out? This one is probably one of the few which reflect the traditional shape of a kimono and the sewn print is just beautiful - Roses are my favourite and when I saw this kimono, I just had to have it - especially being on a deal of buy 1 get 1 free!






String cross necklace - Primark, Black vest - H&M, Kimono - Miss Selfridge, Black High Waist Jeans - Primark, Cut Out Platform Boots - eBay, Black Frill Socks - Primark, Studded Shoulder Bag - H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment