Sunday 16 February 2014

Trent Soldier

Yesterday, I got some jogger trousers from H&M for a bargain price of £12.99! I've wanted some for ages, and now Sport Luxe is coming back in trend, you can now find them almost anywhere in several prints and fabrics. I chose to go for black ones because with my student budget, I have to make practical choices when it comes to shopping so black had to do as it goes with everything! I didn't mind too much though. 

Finally we got some sunshine in Nottingham, so I took this opportunity to get some photos of my new trousers! Typically unlucky of me, the sun decided to hide when I was all ready to shoot. Anyway, I went for quite a basic outfit, as they are high waist trousers I chose to pair them with a crop slogan tee then stuck with black with the rest of the outfit except for one of the best bags I have - it goes with almost everything and is perfect for University and it's just so fluffy! 

Fur and fluffy things have become such a big trend this Autumn/Winter, as seen on catwalk shows such as Jeremy Scott, Versace and Gucci, as well as everywhere on the High Street - especially in Topshop! This trend has crept its way up from the 90's and nobody's hesitating to bring it back; one person being myself. I think that this is one of many retro trends which I'm loving at the moment. It is also one of them daring trends but now it's in trend, In my opinion, everybody should try it out and be experimental with fur - don't just stick to the normality of fur coats, be adventurous! 

Finally, if you're wondering why 'Trent Soldier' - I go to Nottingham Trent University and we're called the Trent Army, so now it's pretty self explanatory.














Trilby Hat - Primark, Black Rope Necklace - New Look, 'Soldier' Slogan Tee - Topshop, 
High Waist Jogger Trousers - H&M, Boot Heels - New Look, 
Fringe Leather Jacket - River Island, Black and White Fur Bag - River Island.





No comments:

Post a Comment