Monday 17 March 2014

Finally Employed!

Yes! It's taken me 3 years but I've finally bagged myself a job in fashion retail, I've been searching for one since I turned 16, and unfortunately had no luck, however had a job in food retail which I appreciate as I've developed my customer service skills and also I feel my self confidence has grown working in a customer-facing working environment. So maybe this showed through in my interview for this part time job (sadly only temporary) at TK Maxx. Anyway, I am so happy and I can't wait to start! I just want to learn more about TK Maxx itself as a company and gain more retail experience, also last but not least I am desperate to go shopping (it's been so long!) and book lots of fun things to do in the summer, bring it onnnnn :D


No comments:

Post a Comment