Monday 10 March 2014

Spring is Here!

At last, some beautiful sunshine! My favourite season has come around to treat us all, and yesterday I definitely made the most of it with my flat mates. We had a wonderful picnic at the local park near us with sandwiches and budweiser - perfection. It was such a good day, just chilling in the sun was wonderful. So for this - I decided to go for comfort with my harem hippy trousers which I got in Turkey last summer, my mesh vest with beautiful stitch patterns and my very comfortable wedge chelsea boots, then finishing it off with one of my favourite jackets, my goes-with-everything fringe biker jacket and looking like John Lennon with my sunnies on!


I'm so glad I can go all boho chic again, thank you Spring! Boho chic is probably one of my most favourite styles however it's not really an all-rounder, but when I can wear it, I like to keep it quite simple. Like this outfit - I've gone with the trousers and top being all hippy, however keeping to my style and not going full on Boho Chic, with my biker jacket and wedge boots. I love playing around with different styles without being too obnoxious about it - if you get what I mean! Even though it isn't an upcoming Spring/Summer trend - I feel like you can never go wrong with a bit of boho chic in the sunshine - it's a comfortable style. I will always be inputting a bit of hippyness into my Spring/Summer wardrobe every year anyway! Try it out, incorporate into your own style; go for a bit of paisley, maxi it up, flowers in the hair or palazzo around. 














Mesh, Embroidered Vest - Republic, Harem Trousers - Turkish Market, Chelsea Boot Wedges - Dune,
Fringe Biker Jacket - River Island, Dream Catcher Necklace - Muse, Round Sunglasses - Primark.

No comments:

Post a Comment