Tuesday 18 March 2014

That's another off the wishlist!

Today, I finally got myself a bargain pair of jelly shoes! At last Primark has brought out heeled jelly shoes which I've been waiting for since summer. I know Juju Jelly's have been out for ages but being the bargain hunter I am, I wasn't willing to pay £28 for some jelly shoes.. but being a loyal customer at Primark, I just knew they'd pop up one day in store, and I was right! I am so happy with them, they're comfortable, heeled and only cost £6!! - perfect jelly shoes. So if you're looking out for some heeled jelly shoes but can't afford Juju Jelly's, go to Primark and get yourself a pair of these cuties!




My new cuties will definitely be featuring in future blog posts, so look out to see how I would style these! 

No comments:

Post a Comment