Sunday 17 November 2013

Nottingham Introduces 'Urban Outfitters'

So the time had come.. My favourite retail store (Urban Outfitters) opening up in the city I'll be living in for the next 3 years (Nottingham).

On 14th November - Urban Outfitters held a launch part for everybody and of course I was there. Even though I wasn't able to purchase anything, the atmosphere of the launch party was good enough for me. 
As I walked in, after waiting in a queue for a few minutes, it was definitely what I was expecting from UO -
super stylish employees greeting you, DJ blaring out music setting the vibe, and just crowds and crowds of people. I was just so excited to be in the store, admiring the clothes, people, windows, visual merchandising, store layout and decor - everything looked perfectly suited for that hipster Urban Outfitters image.


The classic warehouse interior UO is known for.

Quirky shelving units.
That unfinished look.


Retro signs, lighting and graffiti, paintings everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment