Thursday 19 December 2013

Say Hello to My New Best Friend..

After weeks and weeks trying to find the perfect winter coat, I've finally found the one. Not only is it the warmest thing ever, but it is in trend and makes you feel like a P.I.M.P (joke!). But I have to say I do keep on forgetting how big this fur coat is, probably the biggest but best coat ever. Unfortunately, I have to admit that I gave in to a splurge - £60 reduced from £89; however, I shall have no regrets because it will be keeping me nice and toasty all autumn/winter! And goes with almost anything, which is a plus! (I will add outfits featuring this loveliness asap)
               I'm definitely in love with my Teddy Bear Fur Coat.
Earring - Primark,
Dogtooth Scarf - Charity Shop,
Polo Neck Jumper - Primark,
Teddy Fur Coat - Topshop
Wet Look Leggings - Bershka,







No comments:

Post a Comment