Wednesday 16 April 2014

Get your head in the game!

Yes, I love sports luxe! I've wanted a proper jersey vest for so long and at last, at my beloved work place TK Maxx introduced me to this perfect one and I'm in love. What I'm wearing is a large men's jersey vest - if you want a good quality jersey, check out TK Maxx because they have got so many different colours and types of jerseys! It was so hard to choose between all of them but I think I made the right choice cause it goes with most things and suits my skin tone, also was only £14.99! 

I am a sucker for large men's clothing and turning them into feminine outfits - it's just fun and comfortable styling! Monday night, most people didn't believe that this was a men's top, which is what I was aiming to do, get away from the masculinity of the jersey vest. I teamed it up with a gold chain, lace up chunky heels and last but not least, I used a tablet holder as a clutch which I thought was ridiculous at first but it actually ended up matching the outfit and wasn't too recognisable unless you looked up close!

So here we have it, my newest outfit on my first night out after getting my student loan in! 












Boston College Jersey Vest - TK Maxx, Gold Chain - Primark, Lace Up Heels - H&M,
Tablet Holder (worn as clutch) - New Look.

No comments:

Post a Comment