Tuesday 29 April 2014

Favourite colours - (LATE POST)

Can't believe it's taken me over a week to post this! So sorry, been so busy with end of year coming around quicker than expected..

But anyway,
Managed to sneak in some blog photos while being tourists around Nottingham with my family the other week. I actually didn't intentionally dress 'stylish' that day, I just wanted to be comfy but ended up quite like my outfit, and thought that my new balance trainers haven't actually been featured on my blog yet so why not get some photos in these beautiful gardens surrounding Nottingham Castle. 

Photography credits to my 13 and 14 year old brother and sister on their iPhones..














Yellow/Lime Crop Tee - Rihanna for River Island, High Waisted Jeans - Primark,
Double Breasted Jacket - H&M, New Balance Trainers - BANK,
Grey Tote Bag - Primark, Lion Chain - eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment