Sunday 13 April 2014

HAPPY SUNDAY



Yes, Alexander Wang x H&M is confirmed! This news has officially made my Sunday.. One of my fave designers and my fave retailer collaborating is just amazing, I can't wait! Go Wang, Go H&M!

Browsing through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, blogs etc, and there is so much hype for this, seeing it everywhere! 

'I am honoured to be a part of H&M's designer collaborations.' Wang said this morning. 'The work with their team is an exciting, fun process. They are very open to pushing boundaries and to set a platform for creativity. This will be a great way for a wider audience to experience elements of the Alexander Wang brand and lifestyle.' - Alexander Wang.

I am so looking forward to this to unveil on November 6th! Just before my birthday, perfect. Every designer collaboration that has happened with H&M have been so successful and great, so this shall follow on. Check it out HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment