Sunday 20 April 2014

Let's be tourists and Have fun!

This has probably been the best weekend I've had in a while..

Nottingham Castle
Red Hot World Buffet
My family came up to Nottingham for a weekend visit, and as the title says.. we just became tourists and had lots of fun! as well as fine dining on Friday and Saturday night. I am so thankful for their visit, I couldn't of asked for a better weekend. I also received a few goodies from my mum including a phone (finally a phone after 4 months of not having one!) So happy but anyway, in the middle of all the tourist activities, we did do a bit of shopping around the charity, vintage shops, as well as the good ol' Primark! 

As always, I did find some bargains and shall be featuring my first haul post on my blog sometime today! Hope everybody is having a good Easter weekend! Look out for my Easter haul/first haul post :D





No comments:

Post a Comment